Do I need insurance for fitness and weight-loss holidays?

Your booking does not include travel or accident insurance for fitness and weight-loss holidays. It is very important that you take out insurance before travelling which specifically covers the activities in which you will be participating and which provides cover for cancellation, curtailment, injury or illness during your holiday.

We recommend the policies provided by Sportscover Direct and Europesure, which can also be contracted for any other activity, fitness or weight-loss holiday not reserved through us.

The policies offered by Sportscover Direct are only available to residents of the UK and Ireland, but those offered by Europesure are available to residents of all EU countries.

If you already have general travel insurance in place, please check that it includes cover for fitness holidays. If not, please check out the “Activity Top Up” policy offered by Sportscover Direct. You only need to take out cover for the days that you will be training and the policy can be taken out after you have left the UK or Ireland.